It's very important to consider what you say when you speak with someone. It can cause the other person to misunderstand what you are trying to convey and assume what your intentions are. Clear and thoughtful communication is an important aspect to success and building relationships.
Check out what phrases you should be avoiding.
Knowing where you are in life and where you want to go is important... but how you think can make the difference between reaching your goal or being left in the dust.
Here are a few things to keep you onboard mentally.
1. Don't let your age discourage you. Being young gives you more time to learn and grow as an individual. It may be your greatest asset!
2. Reinvest in yourself as often as possible. Surround yourself with knowledge and don't stop educating yourself. Remember, there is somebody out there that is trying to outwork you. Are you going to allow that to happen? No, a successful person is always on top of their game and mastering their craft.
3. Avoid fatigue. You are going to be drained from the constant daily grind in life. Take time to relax and enjoy yourself now and then. Getting good sleep is also important or you won't perform to the best of your ability. Anything less should be unacceptable if you are truly motivated.
4. Be resilient in mind and spirit! A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep. Nothing should bring you down or cause you to lose focus when you're at your best.
5. Lastly, think big! Do something spectacular and share your vision. No dream is too big to fail, provided you are willing to put in the work.
Mr. Soros has been the financier of President Obama, illegal Syrian immigration, and even the entire "Black Lives Matter" movement. He is a wanted criminal in Europe and his "charity" organizations are being exposed as powerful influencers.
Check the link below to see why Russia is getting involved.